Commercial Main Line Drain Cleaning Service
Serving Vancouver WA | Portland OR
The main line drain is the central drainage system for a commercial, industrial or institutional facility. Businesses cannot afford to let their operations be hampered by obstructions in this key section of their plumbing. As a result, drain issues should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent bigger plumbing problems or potential health risks.
Ready to Discuss Your Plumbing Project?
Click below, and we’ll call you back in 20 minutes or less!
Signs of a Clogged Main Line Drain
Several signs occur when a main line drain begins to clog. These problems indicate that it is time to schedule an appointment with a commercial plumbing company. Telltale symptoms include:
- The shower, sink or toilet drains gurgle or drain slowly.
- Excess water rises back up in the drain.
- One fixture backs up when another is used. For example, water rises in the sink drain when the toilet is flushed.
- Raw sewage accumulates on the floor or around a drain.
- Foul and offensive odors emanate from one or more drains.
What Causes Main Line Drain Problems?
Several issues can cause a main drain line to become slow or blocked. They include:
- Grease, food particles, coffee grounds and filters as well as other kitchen debris accumulating inside the pipe.
- Inappropriate items are tossed into the toilets.
- Heavy commercial oil is poured into drains.
- Excess toilet paper and personal hygiene products are tossed inside the system.
- Tree roots protrude through underground pipes.
- The pipe fails because of natural wear and tear or the shifting ground.
Once a potential problem has been identified, it must be addressed quickly to keep the facility’s plumbing system functioning properly.
Contact a Commercial Main Line Drain Cleaning Service for Assistance
Depending upon the nature of the clog, a commercial main line drain cleaning can be accomplished in a number of ways. This may involve using high-pressure water jetting or non caustic chemicals. In some cases, corrosion or cracks may require that the drain line should be replaced. A professional commercial main line cleaning service has the tools and experience to identify and address each issue as required so that business operations can continue with minimal disruptions.