Is your sewer line severely damaged? You may need to have it replaced. Our plumbers have the tools and experience necessary to repair and replace any sewer line–commercial or residential. We have a large fleet of heavy equipment to handle various excavated sewer line replacement projects and we provide free estimates!
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs to Be Excavated
The greatest challenge for an excavated sewer line replacement team is to minimize the impact on the landscaping and paved areas of the property. If drain-clearing efforts fail, excavation and replacement methods need to be employed, especially if there’s a blocked or damaged pipe.
- There is an abundant amount of tree roots that cannot be removed by a professional cable machine
- Severe grease, dirt, or oil blockage is restricting the flow
- Soft ground and soil conditions have caused the pipe to sink, ending up in a bellied pipe condition
- Years of rust and corrosion have caused the sewer pipe to breakdown and collapse
- Weather conditions, the frozen ground, and settling soil have caused pipes to collapse, crack and break
- Leaks in seals and pipe joints aggravated by poor installation methods have allowed water and sewage seepage