Excavated Sewer Line Replacements
Serving Vancouver WA | Portland OR
Signs Your Sewer Line Needs to Be Excavated
- There are an abundant amount of tree roots that cannot be removed by a professional cable machine
- Severe grease, dirt, or oil blockage is restricting the flow
- Soft ground and soil conditions have caused the pipe to sink, ending up in a bellied pipe condition
- Years of rust and corrosion have caused the sewer pipe to breakdown and collapse
- Weather conditions, the frozen ground, and settling soil have caused pipes to collapse, crack and break
- Leaks in seals and pipe joints aggravated by poor installation methods have allowed water and sewage seepage
Ready to Discuss Your Plumbing Project?
Click below, and we’ll call you back in 20 minutes or less!
Identifying Issues Within a Sewer Line
To pinpoint the problem within the sewer system, a camera specifically designed for plumbing issues is employed. The camera’s images are transmitted to the camera technician’s computer. For a thorough assessment, a DVD of the inspection is made available for the team and homeowner. A radio transmitter on the camera records the actual depth and location of the blockage within the sewer line.
This information is available with the recording so that the team can assess and plan the excavation and repair. These camera systems eliminate the guesswork of locating the damaged area of the pipe and the need for additional digging.
The Process of Excavating a Sewer Line
After the video inspection is complete, we’ll talk with you to go over your options. Depending on the sewer line’s condition and the original piping utilized, isolated excavated repair may possible. This is when we dig up a single section of pipe and replace it, joining it to the main line.
If several areas of the sewer line have been damaged or are showing major signs of wear and tear, it may be more effective to replace the entire line. We’ll talk you through every step of the main sewer line excavation process, to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the recommended repairs.
Our excavation experts at Pacific Plumbing & Drain handle it professionally from start to finish. Not only will we repair the excavated sewer line, but we’ll return your yard back to its original condition. When your excavation is complete, and your pipe is repaired, you’ll have put years on your sewer line! If you suspect you may need a sewer line replacement, call Pacific Plumbing & Drain Services.
Sewer Line Replacement IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
Serving Clients in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR Metro Areas: