Pipe Relining Services in Vancouver WA & Portland OR
Get a Quote on Your Plumbing Project!
- Quick, Exceptional Service
- Always Affordable Pricing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Highly Reviewed Plumbers
Pipe Lining Services
When it comes to water lines and sewer lines, a number of things can go wrong. Heavy corrosion, root intrusion, and burst pipes are just a few of the problems that homeowners may face as their pipes age. If you are in a situation where your water or sewer line is heavily damaged, then you may think that a replacement is your only option.
At Pacific Plumbing & Drain, we are proud to offer another solution – pipe lining, also known as pipe relining. This non-invasive procedure can completely repair your damaged pipes quickly and efficiently, without us needing to dig extensive trenches on your property. Pipe lining is a much faster process than repiping, saving you both time and money while still getting you excellent and long-lasting results. Call us today to learn more or schedule an appointment!
How Does Pipe Relining Work?
Pipe relining uses state-of-the-art technology to completely coat the insides of your pipes with a specialized epoxy resin. The resin will fill any cracks as it hardens and eventually act as a new, undamaged pipe. Since the epoxy resin is strong and resistant to corrosion, the results should last for decades to come. In a pipe relining project, our technicians will:
- Carefully inspect your pipes. We will use a video inspection camera to check for any corrosion, roots, or cracks so that we can pinpoint the cause of your pipe problems.
- Determine if pipe lining is a good solution for you. Though pipe relining can be a great solution for many, there are some situations where it may not be effective. Our technicians will help you decide on the best approach.
- Thoroughly clean your pipes using hydro-jetting. To ensure the epoxy resin will set properly against your existing pipes, we will thoroughly clean them and remove any buildup with a pressurized stream of water.
- Install the liner using an access pit. To access the pipes, our technicians may need to dig small access pits, though these are much less invasive than traditional excavation methods. Then, we will pour and cure the liner.
- Perform a final inspection. At Pacific Plumbing & Drain, we are committed to providing you with exceptional and enduring results. That is why we perform a rigorous final inspection for quality assurance.
Pipe Lining and Selling a Home
If you’re selling a home and you discovered sewer line issues during the inspection, you should strongly consider pipe lining. You won’t have to tear up the property to dig large excavation trenches, it costs significantly less than pipe replacement and it can be done faster, so you can close faster. Plus, in Vancouver WA and in most localities, if the damaged part of your sewer line extends into the street, you’ll have to pay to the additional cost of repairing the asphalt that’s dug up.
Pipe Relining Services in Vancouver WA
If you are in need of quality pipe lining services, call Pacific Plumbing & Drain in Vancouver WA! We’re one of the few plumbing companies in the area that provide pipe relining services. Our team of journeyman plumbers have years of experience providing specialized pipe and drain services to home and business owners throughout the area, and we will use our expertise to provide you with quality workmanship built to last. For superior pipe relining services, call us today to get your quote!
Ready to Discuss Your Plumbing Project?
Click below, and we’ll call you back in 20 minutes or less!
Frequently Asked Pipe Lining Questions
If you have a water or sewer line that’s damaged or corroded but not totally severed or collapsed, you could be a good candidate for pipe lining, also known as pipe relining. Contact us for a quote and we’ll assess your situation to determine if pipe lining is an option for you.
The short answer is that pipe relining is less labor, less time and less expensive than pipe replacement. That’s because pipe relining doesn’t require excavating large trenches like pipe replacement does.
There are several factors that affect the price, including: the length of the water or sewer line, how accessible it is and how much cleaning the line needs.
Please note that in most localities, you’ll also be responsible for the cost of repairs to the street if it’s necessary to excavate under the asphalt.
For a personalized pipe relining quote, contact us today!
Pipe Lining IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
Serving Clients in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR Metro Areas: