A kitchen remodel is one of the biggest projects any homeowner can take on – and kitchen plumbing remodeling can easily inspire a range of emotions. Our job is to make sure all of those emotions are positive. With our experience and superior workmanship, we help keep your project on time and within budget. We aim to make your kitchen remodel project as stress-free as possible so you can focus on the joy that comes with your brand new dream kitchen.
Pacific Plumbing & Drain is an experienced kitchen remodel plumber. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment – or if you just have questions about your upcoming kitchen renovation.
What Are the Important Factors to Consider on Your Kitchen Remodel?
When you embark on a kitchen remodel project, think of your kitchen as a blank slate. There are so many directions you can go. Do the possibilities seem overwhelming? Let’s break it down.
Here are three main factors to consider when planning your kitchen remodel project:
- Style: You’ll spend more hours in your kitchen than most places, so choosing a style that inspires you is paramount. What do you want your kitchen to look like? How do you want to feel when you’re in it? The style is one of the first choices you’ll make about your kitchen remodel and will inform many other decisions throughout the process.
- Special Features: A sink, a fridge, a stove, and an oven are just a few of the features that most kitchens have. Beyond that, it’s up to you. This is your opportunity to customize your kitchen. So, would a feature like a beverage station or a pot filler make cooking easier, more fun, or more convenient for you? If you’re unsure if the feature you want has a name, don’t be shy describing it. We can make it happen!
- Budget: Many people look at budget as a constraint. We look at it as an opportunity for creativity. How can we accomplish your goals within your budget? An experienced kitchen remodel plumber can offer tips and recommendations you might not have considered.
Why Choose an Experienced Kitchen Remodel Plumber?
A surprising number of people believe that DIY plumbing is a great way to save some money during a kitchen remodel. Is it? We don’t think so. While some plumbing projects can be attempted by D-I-Yers, this is not one of them.
You’re building an entirely new kitchen here. It’s a massive investment in your home’s property value. Your plumbing is a central component. You want to make sure it’s done right, so you’re going to want to hire an experienced kitchen remodel plumber.
Here are a few important reasons to hire an experienced kitchen remodel plumber:
- Building Codes / Permitting – Don’t know all of the building codes in your area? Not sure what permits are required? We do. A professional kitchen remodel plumber can help guide you through the regulatory quagmire that’s a necessary part of the renovation process.
- Hidden Plumbing Problems – Renovations often reveal plumbing problems that were there all along but might not be visible to the untrained eye. A kitchen remodel plumber can identify these problems, discuss the risk factors with you, and recommend solutions that keep your project on time and within budget. Without an experienced plumber, these problems can go unnoticed and cause problems for your newly remodeled kitchen sooner rather than later.
- Opportunity to Upgrade – It’s not often that you open up your walls and examine the plumbing. Similar to recognizing hidden problems, an experienced plumber can look at your existing plumbing system and recommend small upgrades that can lead to big improvements.
- Leave Everything Watertight and Working Perfectly – Maybe you have enough plumbing knowledge to get the job done. There’s still a big difference between getting the job done and leaving everything watertight and working perfectly like the team at Pacific Plumbing & Drain will.
Future-Proof Your Kitchen
One more great reason to hire an experienced kitchen remodel plumber? We’ll give you recommendations on how to “future-proof” your kitchen.
What does that mean? Kitchen design is constantly evolving. You may not want to install a butler’s pantry, espresso maker, or pot filler in your current kitchen, but you might want the flexibility to do so in the future. An experienced kitchen remodel plumber can make recommendations to future-proof your kitchen now with affordable and flexible upgrades that increase property value and allow you to take advantage of any new innovations that come along.
Kitchen Remodel Plumbing FAQs
Q. How much can it cost to move kitchen plumbing?
It’s impossible to answer this question accurately without knowing specifics. We would be happy to create a quote for your project – just give us a call today to get started!
Anytime you relocate plumbing, it can be expensive. That’s why the best time to do it is during a kitchen remodel or renovation. You’re already doing the heavy lifting, so we might as well take a look and see if moving any plumbing modifications can add long-term benefits to your kitchen. Don’t forget: we also do bathroom plumbing remodels too!
Q. Are kitchen remodels worth it?
Yes! A kitchen remodel can greatly improve your enjoyment of your house and substantially increase your property value. Working with an experienced kitchen remodel plumber will give you these benefits with a minimum of stress and anxiety while the project is going on.
Q. What should I know before remodeling my kitchen?
It’s important to know the scale of the project. While we will work tirelessly to get the job done quickly and easily, a kitchen remodel is still a large undertaking that can cause a few disruptions to your day. You may not have access to portions of your kitchen for part of it. While we will strive to minimize this phase and ensure you have what you need to get through it as painlessly as possible, it’s helpful to know that kitchen remodels can be intensive projects.
Q. Got a question about kitchen remodels?
Do you have a question about plumbing for kitchen remodels that you don’t see here? Give us a call today, or email us! Our experienced team is standing by to answer – and if it’s helpful to other people, we may add it to our Kitchen Remodel Plumbing FAQ section here.Back to Plumbing Remodeling
Kitchen Plumbing Remodeling IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
Serving Clients in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR Metro Areas: