Sewer Drain Cleaning Services
Serving Vancouver WA | Portland OR
A clogged sewer line isn’t typically a serious issue. However, a clogged sewer line that isn’t taken care of immediately can mean serious trouble for your plumbing system. If you suspect an issue with your sewer line, it is in your best interest to address the problem as soon as possible. A compromised sewer line can cause problems for water quality, and negatively affect the rest of the plumbing system if not taken care of professionally.
Signs of a Clogged Sewer Line
Your sewer line runs deep underneath your home. It’s not as accessible as the trap underneath your kitchen sink, or the drain for your tub. It can be difficult to determine exactly when you should call a professional plumber, but there are some major signs of a clogged sewer line that you should pay attention to:
- You have multiple clogs or slow drains. If your problems with clogged drains are happening in more than one place, chances are the clog is deep within your plumbing system.
- When you flush your toilet, water backs up into a sink or the shower.
- Foul odor from multiple drains.
- Gurgling sound coming from drains.
A clogged sewer line is bad enough, but if the clog is allowed to remain, it can break your sewer pipe! There’s an important indication of a broken sewer line: an unusually wet or green lawn. If you see changes within your yard and experience any of the four signs above, you need to call a professional plumber immediately!
Ready to Discuss Your Plumbing Project?
Click below, and we’ll call you back in 20 minutes or less!
Sewer Drain Cleaning Methods
Pacific Plumbing & Drain is proud to offer sewer drain cleaning and rooter services. Our comprehensive sewer line cleaning and rooter services include:
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Before any work begins, we will conduct a video inspection to provide an accurate diagnosis of the problem that will inform the required solution.
- Sewer Line Locating: Our journeyman plumbers have the tools to located the exact place of your sewer line.
- Sewer Jet Cleaning: This method works wonders on stubborn tree roots blocking your sewer line. Using a high powered jet machine, water is used to clear out any clogged sewer lines in a hurry.
- Sewer Cleaning: Flushing out the line can result in significant debris so this will be cleaned out during service as well.
- Drain Cleaning: Sometimes a clogged sewer line and result in various other drain clogs around the home due to water backup. During sewer line cleaning we can address any troublesome drains around the home.
Professional and Local Sewer Drain Cleaning
Pacific Plumbing & Drain Services is a full service plumbing and drain company for both residential and commercial customers. We are at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For more information about our sewer drain and sewer line cleaning services, contact us today!
Sewer Drain Cleaning IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
Serving Clients in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR Metro Areas: